Our Mission and Vision
Who We Are
- Our vision is to see the Gospel communicated in all nations.
- Our mission to fulfill that vision is to equip and empower the church worldwide to make disciples and transform nations.
- Pulling both our vision and mission together, we are “Involving People to Impact Nations for Christ.”
Where We Started
Our international ministry began in 1983, following a devastating earthquake in Guatemala. In support of the local church, we built relationships and shared Christ, repeating this time and again with measurable results.
From these early efforts, two core values quickly emerged: a commitment to empowering national Christian leadership and a desire to mobilise the church in missions.
- Knowing and loving God
- Loving people unconditionally
- Empowering and equipping national Christians to fulfil the Great Commission
- All Christians are called to make disciples
- Maintain integrity, excellence and passion in all we do
- Protect the dignity of those with whom we partner
- A commitment to interdenominational ministry
Involvement in the Great Commission (Matthew 28:18-20)
By encouraging Christians to look beyond themselves to share the love and message of Jesus Christ, both at home and cross-culturally.
By consistently evaluating how our ministries are empowering, equipping and mobilizing national believers to fulfill their destiny in Christ – fully functioning as Christ’s ambassadors to the world.
Facilitate National Ministry
By strengthening the local church through partnership and empowering the leadership God is raising up from among them.
Through careful investment of resources and strong partnerships to enhance the work of the global church in developing disciples.